Peters Personnel is a locally owned and operated recruitment agency that has been assisting companies and job seekers within the Omaha/Council Bluffs metro to find the right match for over 30 years. We believe in delivering high quality placement services through the formation of strong relationships with both the businesses and candidates that we serve. It is those relationships that provide us the key to recognizing a great employment fit for both.
- Specialization in confidential placement services for the Legal industry as well as other business types upon request.
- Assisting employer’s and candidate’s search efforts through utilization of extensive database containing over 30 years of employment match history for Legal and other industry types.
- Building strong relationships with both employers and candidates to gain a thorough understanding of what each requires within a successful employment solution.
- In-depth consultation with companies to review their hiring strategy and to gain thorough understanding of their workplace culture and environment.
- Locating and identifying qualified candidates through database research and posting efforts.
- Conducting interviews (phone and in-person) to gather all pertinent data from candidates.
- Analyzing the candidate/employer match with subsequent creation of a qualified candidate pool.
- Coordinating all logistics for scheduling of interviews and meetings between employer and candidate.
- Assisting with delivery and negotiation of employment offers.
Pete joined Peters Personnel in 2016 and brings with him valuable business acumen having grown up within the framework of a family business and through 15+ years of banking and financial services experience. Most recently as a leader with TS Banking Group, Pete played a significant role in the development of a hiring methodology that has supported that company’s growth from 25 employees to 175+ over the past ten years. He believes the key to talent placement success is providing the employer and employee with the tools and counsel necessary to identify and match qualified skills with a passion for the work. Pete has held board and leadership positions within several organizations including the American Red Cross and Rotary Club of Council Bluffs. In addition he has been an active volunteer within Underwood, Iowa’s athletic programs having coached high school baseball as well as youth baseball, basketball and football.
Abbie is the newest addition to the Peters Personnel staff, having joined the team in 2018. Abbie’s interest in recruiting stems from her 10 years of retail management and recruitment experience. She has attended corporate training seminars to gain extensive development around the topic of recruiting new team members and the retention of those employees. Abbie believes in developing a connection with each candidate to better understand their unique personality, motivations and skillsets, all of which are so very important when it comes to matching them with an employer for a lasting fit. Abbie is goal driven and competitive, using these attributes to assist employers in finding the right talent. She enjoys networking and is an active member of Impact CB Young Professionals with the Council Bluffs Chamber of Commerce. Abbie has also participated in assisting the Cookie Crumbs, Humane Society as well as the Backpack Drive for Council Bluffs Community Schools.